While we love enjoying Weed Cellars beers on their own, they are also easily paired with foods. Weed Light’s creamy texture and light body refreshes your palate between bites, while the complexity of the flavors of Weed Golden Ale allow it to complement a myriad of food flavors.
Looking for inspiration for what to serve with your Weed Cellars beers this summer? Here are three easy-to-make recipes that won’t miss.
Chicken QuesadillasServings: 2
Total Time: 15 minutes
2 8” soft flour tortillas
1½ cups shredded Cheddar Jack cheese
¾ lb boneless chicken breasts
1 green bell pepper, diced
½ yellow onion, diced
½ tsp ground cumin
2 dashes + ½ tsp salt
2 dashes + ½ tsp pepper
2 limes, for serving
salsa, for serving
- Dice the chicken breasts into small cubes and rub with 2 dashes of salt and 2 dashes of pepper. Add olive oil to a medium skillet over medium heat and sauté the chicken until it is thoroughly cooked. Set aside.
- To the same skillet, add the green bell pepper and onion, and cook until soft. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add a flour tortilla. Top half the tortilla with 3/8 cup shredded cheese. Evenly spread ½ of the cooked chicken and ½ of the green bell pepper and onion mixture over the half with the cheese. Sprinkle ¼ teaspoon cumin, ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper evenly over the chicken and vegetables. Fold the side of the tortilla without ingredients over and press lightly. Cook the folded tortilla on both sides, until golden. Repeat this process with the second flour tortilla.
- Prepare two limes and salsa, for serving.
Air Fryer FriesServings: 2
Total Time: 20 minutes
2 Yukon Gold potatoes, sliced into ¼-inch sticks
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 ½ teaspoons salt
- Set the air fryer to 390°F. Drizzle the potato sticks with oil and sprinkle with salt. Toss until the sticks are evenly coated.
- Lay a sheet of aluminum foil onto the air fryer and place the fries on the sheet. Flip after air frying for 8 minutes. Continue air frying for another 6 – 10 minutes, until golden.
- Transfer to a plate and serve with your favorite sauces and dips.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with CarrotsServings: 2
Total Time: 15 minutes
1½ Tablespoons olive oil
½ tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
1 lb brussels sprouts, washed and trimmed
¾ lb carrots, washed and trimmed
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Halve the brussels sprouts and cut the carrots diagonally into 1-ich pieces. Place the brussels sprouts and carrots into a large bowl. Add olive oil, salt, and pepper, and toss to coat. Arrange the brussels sprouts and carrots on a baking sheet.
- Send the baking sheet into the oven and roast for 15 minutes. Flip the brussels sprouts and carrots and continue roasting for another 10-15 minutes, until slightly browned.